The Rich Company offers the largest selection of real estate in Washington NC, Beaufort County, and coastal eastern North Carolina. Luxury waterfront homes, mid-range homes, starter homes, condos, historic properties, commercial, new construction, lots, farms and timberland, and acreage for sale throughout Beaufort County, North Carolina. The Rich Company also covers Bath, the oldest town in N.C. The Rich Company has been the number one sales leader in Beaufort County since 1972.
Now is the time to buy real estate in coastal Carolina...Enjoy sailing, boating, fishing...all just minutes from the Intracoastal Waterway. E-mail or call 1-800-849-2456 to find out more about what our agents can do for you. They will gladly provide you with current information on available properties in eastern North Carolina.
|Plymouth / #27896-$275,000|
Great opportunity in a major US Hwy in Plymouth, NC. Formally the Western Steer on Hwy 64E with a daily traffic count of 18,000. Everything to start a restaurant (tables, chairs,...
- Largest inventory in the area
- Professional full time staff
- Waterfront homes and lots a specialty
- Building lots, subdivision and rural sites
- Wide variety of properties to suit your needs
- New Construction
- Starter Homes
- Retirement & Relocation
- The most active commercial & development office in Beaufort County and surrounding area
- Small business locations, build to suit, shopping center, office and retail sales and development in Eastern North Carolina
- Experienced in tax incentive exchanges
- CPA on staff for tax consultation
- Expert Farm and Timberland division
- Covering all of Eastern North Carolina
- Hunting Properties
- Recreational Sites
- Properties available now
- Beaufort County, Washington County, Hyde County, Pamlico County, Pitt County, Martin County
Bath Office: 800-633-9208
Contact The Rich Company for Washington NC Real Estate
5 Bedroom Home on 73+ Acres
New Listing! 5 bedroom home on 73+- acres Beaufort County. This spacious brick home sits squarely in the center of a 73 acres private estate. So private that it cannot be seen from the Highway! The home has five large bedrooms including a huge master suite, formal dining room, large living room with fireplace, screened porch and upper level balcony. There is also an inground swimming pool that needs repair and new liner. There are 16 acres of fenced pasture and a 40' x 50' horse barn with five 12' x 12' stalls, tack room, wash room and lean to shelter. The balance of the property is beautiful rolling land with mature hardwood trees that is the home of plentiful wildlife including deer, turkey and black bear. Horsemen, sportsmen, hunters and nature lovers take notice. This one has it all!